BCA Clause A2.2 allows the following evidence to be submitted in support of a proposal that a material, form of construction or design meets a Performance Requirement or a Prescriptive Deemed-to-Satisfy Provision:
- A report from a Registered Testing Authority.
- A current Certificate of Conformity or Certificate of Accreditation.
- A certificate from a professional engineer.
- A current certificate issued by a product certification body that has been accredited by the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
- Any other form of documentary evidence that adequately demonstrates suitability for use.