Creative Commons Use for Text Presented in Parts 1 to 7
Notwithstanding the general copyright licence provided for on www.universaldesignmeetstheexitsign.com, and with the exception of the Accessible Means of Egress Icon and photographic images used within the performance assessment document titled ‘Universal Design Meets the Exit Sign Performance Assessment Template‘ or where otherwise noted, all text material presented in Parts 1 to 7 of this document titled “Universal Design Meets the Exit Sign Performance Assessment Template” is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the text material presented in Parts 1 to 7 of this document titled “Universal Design Meets the Exit Sign Performance Assessment Template” in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the text material presented in Parts 1 to 7
For any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow these license terms:
Use of any images within this document:
- The use of any photographic images does not form part of this licence.
- All photographic images used in this document are subject to copyright © Lee Wilson 2015.
- The ‘Accessible Means of Egress Icon’ and the combined ‘Accessible Means of Egress Icon’ / Running Man images are subject to Copyright © ® ™ Egress Group Pty Ltd.
- Permission may however be sought to use the Accessible Means of Egress Icon and The Accessible Exit Sign Project images from Egress Group Pty Ltd, email@example.com or http://egressgroup.net/ for the purposes of justifying the use of these signs. Fire Engineers, Designers, Project Managers, Wayfinding specialists, and the like are encouraged to do so.
- Please see http://accessibleexitsigns.com/use-of-the-accessible-means-of-egress-icon/licensing-enquiries/
- When using the text presented in Parts 1 to 7 of this document you must give appropriate credit to the author, and provide a link to the license terms at https://universaldesignmeetstheexitsign.com/white-paper-in-print/performance-assessment-creative-commons-licence/ or provide a link to the website in documents along with the authors name. A suitable citation is: Wilson L, 2015, Universal Design Meets the Exit Sign Performance Assessment Template, Copyright © Lee Wilson 2015, www.universaldesignmeetstheexitsign.com, viewed ## #### 20## (add date)
- You must also indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions:
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Acceptance of these terms:
By downloading this file it is considered acceptance of the terms of this licence.